Limits on Registration
Due to overcrowding, only home school boundary families will be able to select the following schools when registering for September 2015:
- Baden Public School
- Clemens Mill Public School
- Edna Staebler Public School
- Empire Public School
- J.W. Gerth Public School
- Laurelwood Public School
- Lester B Pearson Public School
- Moffat Creek Public School
- Ryerson Public School
- Sheppard Public School
- W.T. Townshend Public School
- Williamsburg Public School
These restrictions will not effect students already enrolled in French Immersion at these schools, or their siblings.
Information you will need to complete this registration:
- A valid email address. If you do not have a valid email address and are unable to get one, please contact your child’s school.
- Parent/Guardian Information (Name and Contact Information (Address, Postal Code, Phone))
- Student Information (Name, Date of Birth, Home School)
- If you do not know your child’s home school, please consult the Student Transportation Services of Waterloo Region website.